Prof. Dr. Erich Grädel
AddressMathematische Grundlagen der Informatik
|Room:||4120 (E1) / Ahornstr. 55|
|Email:||graedel [AT] logic.rwth-aachen.de|
- Algorithmic Model Theory
- Logic and Game Theory
- Logic and Algorithms
- Fixed-Point Logics
- Logics for Dependence and Independence
- Editor of Logical Methods in Computer Science (since 2004)
- Editor of Mathematical Logic Quarterly (since 2012)
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Logic and Computation (Corner Editor for Logic and Games, since 2007).
- Editor of the Journal of Symbolic Logic (2008 - 2013
- Chair of the European GAMES Research-Training Network (2002 – 2013)
- Author/Editor of five books
- F. Canavoi, E. Grädel, S. Lessenich, and W. Pakusa. Defining winning strategies in fixed-point logic. In Proceedings of 30th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS), 2015.
- E. Grädel. Games for Inclusion Logic and Fixed-Point Logic, 2015.
- E. Grädel and M. Grohe. Is Polynomial Time Choiceless? In Fields of Logic and Computation II. Essays Dedicated to Yuri Gurevich on the Occasion of His 75th Birthday, vol. 9300 of LNCS, pp. 193-209. Springer, 2015.
- E. Grädel, Ł. Kaiser, W. Pakusa, and S. Schalthöfer. Characterising Choiceless Polynomial Time with First-Order Interpretations. In Proceedings of 30th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS), 2015.
- E. Grädel and W. Pakusa. Rank logic is dead, long live rank logic! CoRR (a conference version appeared in the proceedings of CSL'15), vol. abs/1503.05423, 2015.