Prof. Dr. Erich Grädel
AddressMathematische Grundlagen der Informatik
|Room:||4120 (E1) / Ahornstr. 55|
|Email:||graedel [AT] logic.rwth-aachen.de|
- GAMES - ESF Research Networking Programme
- Algorithmic Model Theory
- Fixed-Point Logics
- Logic and Algorithms
- Programme Chair of the ESF Research Networking Programme GAMES
- Editor of the Journal of Symbolic Logic
- Editor of the Reviews Section in Bulletin of Symbolic Logic
- Editor of Logical Methods in Computer Science
- Co-author/-editor of five books
- F. Abu Zaid, E. Grädel, Ł. Kaiser, and W. Pakusa. Model-Theoretic Properties of omega-Automatic Structures. Theory of Computing Systems, Special Issue dedicated to STACS 2012, 2013.
- A. Dawar, E. Grädel, B. Holm, E. Kopczynski, and W. Pakusa. Definability of linear equation systems over groups and rings. Logical Methods in Computer Science, Special Issue dedicated to CSL 2012, 2013.
- E. Grädel. Model-Checking Games for Logics of Incomplete Information. Theoretical Computer Science, Special Issue dedicated to GandALF 2011, pp. 2–14, 2013.
- E. Grädel and J. Väänänen. Dependence and Independence. Studia Logica, vol. 101(2), pp. 399-410, 2013.
- F. Abu Zaid, E. Grädel, and Ł. Kaiser. The Field of Reals is not omega-Automatic. In Proceedings of the 29th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, STACS 2012 (C. Dürr and T. Wilke, Eds.), 2012.
Will Deflation Lead to Depletion? On Non-Monotone Fixed
Invited Talk at IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS 03), Ottawa, June 2003.
presentations of infinite structures: automata and
Invited talk at Workshop on Complexity in Automated Deductions, Federated Logic Conference FLoC 2002, Kopenhagen, July 2002.
fragments of first-order and fixed-point
Invited talk at Kalmár Workshop on Logic and Complexity, Szeged, October 2003 (commemorating the work of László Kalmár).
- Once upon a time in the west. Determinacy, definability, and complexity of pathgames.