AddressMathematische Grundlagen der Informatik
|Email:||ummels [AT] logic.rwth-aachen.de|
I graduated from RWTH Aachen in January 2010. Now I am a research associate at the German Aerospace Center (DLR).
Until June 2009, I was involved in the DFG Research Training Group 1298.
Extended versions of some of my papers can be found on arXiv/CoRR.
- J. Olschewski and M. Ummels. The Complexity of Finding Reset Words in Finite Automata. In Proceedings of the 35th International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, MFCS 2010, vol. 6281 of LNCS, pp. 568–579. Springer, 2010.
- M. Ummels. Stochastic Multiplayer Games: Theory and Algorithms. PhD thesis, RWTH Aachen University, 2010.
- W. Thomas, K. Bollue, D. Gueckel, G. Quiros, M. Slaats, and M. Ummels. DFG Research Training Group “Algorithmic Synthesis of Reactive and Discrete-Continuous Systems (AlgoSyn)”. it – Information Technology, vol. 51(4), 2009.
- M. Ummels and D. Wojtczak. Decision Problems for Nash Equilibria in Stochastic Games. In Proceedings of the 18th Annual Conference of the European Association for Computer Science Logic, CSL '09 (E. Grädel and R. Kahle, Eds.), vol. 5771 of LNCS, pp. 515–530. Springer, 2009.
- M. Ummels and D. Wojtczak. The Complexity of Nash Equilibria in Simple Stochastic Multiplayer Games. In Proceedings of the 36th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming, ICALP 2009 (S. Albers, A. Marchetti-Spaccamela, Y. Matias, S. Nikoletseas, and W. Thomas, Eds.), vol. 5556 of LNCS, pp. 297–308. Springer, 2009.
- Decision Problems for Nash Equilibria in Stochastic Games, held at CSL 2009, Coimbra, Portugal.
- The Complexity of Nash Equilibria in Simple Stochastic Multiplayer Games, held at ICALP 2009, Rhodes, Greece.
- The Complexity of Nash Equilibria in Infinite Multiplayer Games, held at FOSSACS 2008, Budapest, Hungary.
- Rational Behaviour and Strategy Construction in Infinite Multiplayer Games, held at FSTTCS 2006, Kolkata, India.